- book describes character as physically average or ugly
- extremely attractive actor is cast as said character
- actor plays character perfectly, every expression and movement exactly right
- fan is left struggling to maintain their physically average!/ugly!headcanon of character while also being in love with actor’s portrayal
Я не люблю курящих людей.
Но, чёрт возьми, какие же у них красивые руки.
" - Look, we take a check and calculate the coordinates, hit the road, find the cat, save the Earth and going back to a donkey-time machine!
- … Nope.
- My God what you are a bore, Richard!”
Я за старое.
Luckily," [Dirk] went on, “you have come to exactly the right place with your interesting problem,
for there is no such word as “impossible” in my dictionary. In fact,” he added, brandishing the abused book, “everything between ‘herring’ and ‘marmalade’ appears to be missing.
To new followers just discovering my blog:
To followers who have been with me for a few weeks:
"Let’s get tea sometime….You pay."
To followers who have been with me since the beginning:
"Maybe we should hug?"
To all my followers:
"Embrace the Chaos!"
"Ladies, look at your man, then look at me. Look at your man once more, and then look back at me. Does your man embrace the chaos? Does your man believe in the fundamental interconnectedness of everything? Most importantly, does your man Zen navigate? If the answer to any of the above questions is no, then, sadly, your man isn’t me. I urge you, ladies, to not settle for less and go forth into this world and find your own holistic detective."